Thursday, December 31, 2009

POST No #101


This is indeed a milestone for me ! When I started blogging 6 months ago in June, the thought was just to pen down things on-line instead of writing in a diary (as I was doing then) to keep track of what Jillu does, for me to read later.

But then, I didn't know of the blogging world then and I never imagined when I started that I would be updating on such a  regular basis and that 100 posts would be done by end of year. 

When I actually think about it,  the specialty is that this blog is only for her, of her and about her :)  and nothing else. So, the real credit goes to Jillu for being so active and giving me fodder to write so many things about her. However, this would not have been possible without you guys. I thank each and every one of you for reading, commenting and enjoying JilluYennaPan, and thus encouraging me to continue in my efforts.

A Note to Jillu:  You have done much much more than what has been covered in these pages! For what is in these pages is what I have filtered and been able to put down and give a proper shape to. There are many other things which I (we) equally enjoy but do not figure in here. That's either because of your mom's inability to write well and do justice to you properly or because of sheer laziness sometimes. However, I shall continue to try to capture all that you do to the best of my abilities :) 
Here's hoping that you continue to bring us joy, well being and laughter into 2010 and beyond!  Wish you a very very Happy New Year, Jillu :)

And here's a special wish from Jillu and her family to all her readers : 
Wishing each and every one of you a very Happy, Healthy and a Prosperous 2010!
May all your wishes and desires bear fruit and may you all have a fabulous New Year!


7 comments:

  1. Super ... and its indeed a great place to store the memories ... we along with you enjoyed most of your posts and it was a treat to read them all.

    Pch ... I was telling my dad to start one blog on me now, he is saying, instead he will cut his hands off :(((((

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sat : Oh, My God !!! ROTL :) Really :) still cannot stop laughing :)Satish, you are really blessed with a wonderful sense of humor. I envy you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so much fun reading about u Jillu.. wish you a very happy new year..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww! 100 posts in 6 mths .. Hats off to Jillu and her Momma :) And may we get to c more and more centuries being hit here :)

    Wishing a lovely year ahead to all of u :) God bless u all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Swaram : thank you for the so nice words and wishes. Wishing you and your family a very happy 2010 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading about Jillu.. Wish you and Jillu a very love filled happy new year.

    ReplyDelete

Did you like what Jillu did? Here is where you can write about it.